My CPD online
Did you know that Ealing CPD online can send you reminders of upcoming training events by email?
Set up email alerts in My CPD online
To set this up:
- Log in to Ealing CPD online
- Select My CPD online and
- Select Change contact details to check we have your correct email address
- Update your email alerts by selecting the relevant roles or subjects
- At the bottom of the page make sure the activate event alerts by email is ticked
- Submit your changes.
You can view details of training you are booked to attend and events attended. You will find this under My CPD online.
If you viewed an event using the calendar and selected save event, you can view the saved event under My CPD online.
Training events by role and subject
Search events by role:
- Senior teachers
- Nominated safeguarding person
- Early career teachers (ECT / NQT)
- Classroom assistants
Search events by subject:
- Child protection/safeguarding including e-safety and Prevent
- Curriculum development
- Equality and diversity
- Governor training
- Health & safety
- Healthy schools
- Learning and teaching
- PSHE including Relationship & Sex Education (RSE)
- SEN / inclusion events
- Subject leadership eg Math, English, Writing, Religious education