Harrow Healthy schools
The Ealing health improvement team will support Harrow schools in 2020/21. Nicole McGregor, the senior health improvement officer from the Ealing health improvement team, will be the lead contact for queries related to Healthy Schools.
Support your school will receive from the Ealing health improvement team:
We will offer every school in Harrow access to the following:
- Access to all the health improvement team training workshops. This includes 17 training workshops. These trainings are offered virtually via Microsoft Teams (until the guidance changes).
- A drop-in day where schools can sign-up to receive a 30-minute one-to-one session to get support on the Healthy Schools London awards.
- Healthy Schools London award support throughout the year via email or phone.
- Access to all resources on the Ealing Grid for Learning (excluding the Ealing PSHE Scheme of work).
- The termly Stepping up to health newsletter
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Access to the Ealing knowledge hub
- A Healthy Schools Harrow points scheme
- The Ealing PSHE scheme of work at a 30% discount.
Nicole McGregor, senior health improvement officer by:
- Email: McGregorN@ealing.gov.uk
- Mobile 07925 344704