Clerks ELP help group
We have started our very own Clerks’ ELP help group!
The purpose of the group is to share information, documents and advice to all clerks in the group. To be part of this group you must agree to sharing your email with other clerks in the group and to the protocols below:
- Use the email group respectfully and professionally for the purpose of assisting with and improving clerking knowledge
- Observe and respect confidentiality regarding all your GB and school matters
- Not reveal the details of any GB vote or discussions outside of the meetings
- Be polite, courteous and professional in your communications at all times
- Be respectful of others observing equalities legislation and practice
- Be open and transparent
- Not share other emails outside of this group.
Views or opinions expressed are those of individuals not necessarily reflective of your school.
If you would like to be part of this group then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, stating you are happy to agree to the protocols above and to sharing your e mail with other members of the group.
If you wish to leave the group you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting email@example.com
Please note that the documents on this page are password protected and in pdf format unless otherwise stated.
An EGfL user account is required to view these document. No user account yet? Please use the registration form on this site.
Clerks' briefings 2019/20
- 30 October 2019
- 11 March 2020
- 6 May 2020 (joint with governor leads)
For more information and to book a place go to Ealing CPD online
Clerks briefings 2018/19
1 May 2019
6 February 2019
- Briefing notes
- ELP governor training events September 2018 - July 2019
- DfE policies governing bodies required to have by law
- LGfL GDPR data security do's and don'ts
- LGfL secure file exchange