Most able, gifted and talented (MAGT) education
In Ealing, we are wholeheartedly committed to providing the best educational opportunities for all our pupils including our most able, gifted and talented pupils.
Why do the most able pupils matter so much to us?
Ofsted (2015) states ‘It is crucial that our most able students fulfil their potential. We need to harness the talents of these students so that they can become the next generation of business, intellectual and political leaders. If we succeed, it will benefit not only them as individuals but our country as a whole’. Thus, proper provision for the most able across the whole education system is critical.
Cross-phase MAGT network meetings 2020/21
The cross-phase MAGT network meetings offer:
- Sharing of key national and local updates
- Pulling together pedagogy for MAGT learners (skills progression, taxonomy, visible learning, INSETS / CPD, resources)
- Leadership ideas
- Opportunities to reflect on practice ' sharing new practices across the schools as well as gaining insight into good practice
- Best ways to leading continuing professional development in your schools -adding value and securing impact.
MAGT network meetings are at 3 - 5pm on:
- Term 1 - 5 November 2020 (online)
- Term 2 - 18 March 2021
- Term 3 - 24 June 2021
Mirela Temo, education improvement consultant 3 to 19 – MAGT lead
Tel: 020 8825 7986