Cross-phase MAGT network meetings
- Opportunities to reflect on practice ' sharing new practices across the schools as well as gaining insight into practice
- A learning focus
- Sharing of key national and local updates
- Pulling together pedagogy for MAGT learners (skills progression, taxonomy, visible learning, INSETS / CPD, resources)
- Leadership ideas
- Latest milestones
- Best practice
- Best ways to leading continuing professional development in your schools -adding value and securing impact
- Sharing key documents.
The aim is to make this network a valuable network by:
- Ensuring that efforts and time are worth
- Maintaining commitment ' seeing evidence that the networking is making a difference in schools
- Solving problems through influence
- Be sustainable ' building internal capacity in your schools
Network meeting dates
Thursday 25 June, 3-5pm at Ealing Education Centre (there is the potential for cancellation announcement due to Covid-19).
Please visit CPD online for further information and to book a place.
Key dates and further information are available on Ealing CPD online.
Mirela Temo, education improvement consultant – MAGT lead
Tel: 020 8825 7986