Let's get out and about - summer 2017 holiday activities for families
06 Jul 2017
Below under downloads you can find the latest edition of the extended services Let's get out and about newsletter.
The newsletter is designed to take the stress out of school holidays for parents and carers.
It provides useful ideas, suggestions and activities for the whole family to enjoy during and after school holiday.
We are also pleased to include the flyer from Ealing library service's summer reading challenge for schools to distribute alongside this newsletter.
Pass on to families
We ask you to circulate the newsletter to all families by:
- Uploading it to your school website (the pdf version has active links to other websites)
- Printing and sending out to families (it is two pages of A4)
- Sending as an attachment in parentmail communication
- Sending a text messages to parents with the link to the document on your website
- Including any extracts in your own newsletter (a word document is provided to make it easier for you to include particular events or activities).
About extended services
The newsletter forms part of the wider extended services priority, to encourage children and their families to access the wide range of activities available both locally and in the surrounding areas, to support and extend their learning experiences outside of the classroom.
We are keen to measure the impact of how many families the newsletter reaches.
- If you are able, please email email@example.com with any feedback after the holidays from families
- We would also like to know how many website downloads your school received.