Support for Ealing governors and clerks during COVID-19
20 Apr 2020
All governance and Covid19 communications, including new DfE Safeguarding guidance are available on EGfL.
See downloads below for:
- Advice for clerks employed on an as and when/zero hours contracts, agency or self-employed clerks
- Covid 19 support and online training resources
- GovernorHub has offered for all Ealing schools to be able to trial its online platform for free until September. All clerks will be sent a login and password to access GovernorHub.
Virtual information/training session
- Wednesday 22 April, 11-12pm https://zoom.us/j/891726837
- Thursday 23 April, 6-7pm https://zoom.us/j/329455951
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for training sign up instructions.
Summer 2020 term webinar briefings will be held for chairs, governors and clerks in relation to governance during Coivd 19 and e -training. More details to follow, email email@example.com with your topic ideas please.
NGA and The Key
The NGA have developed a template annex to Child Protection policy produced by Browne Jacobson
NGA – Goldline advice available to all GBs during the Covid 19 period. Also to extend membership that expired on 31 March 2020 until after the Covi-19 lockdown period.
The Key – to extend membership that expired on 31 March 2020 until after the Covid -19 lockdown period.