Reed managed service for school supply staff - Register now!
12 Mar 2021
Reed has been appointed the ELP Business Committee to run a managed service for supply needs launching 1 September 2021.
Managed service- The facts!
The education recruitment landscape is changing. To adapt to funding pressures, schools and local authorities have been looking for more cost effective and practical solutions for their recruitment needs that does not compromise on quality. Partnering strategically with REED offers a more collaborative approach than ad hoc recruitment and adds value beyond simply filling vacancies.
As your managed service partner, we take responsibility and accountability for managing the recruitment process on your behalf. We supply candidates through our own direct sourcing capability and manage a panel of support suppliers on your behalf. We will be discussing our supply chain requirements with your current suppliers to simplify the process and provide you with one route to supply.
The benefits of a managed service:
- Pre-agreed service level agreements
- Increased visibility of recruitment activity
- Assured compliance through our dedicated screening team
- One route to supply Enhanced quality of candidates
- Dedicated account manager to oversee the whole recruitment process
- Management of the supply chain
- Greater savings through streamlined processes
- Advanced innovation from a dedicated product & development team.
Express your interest via S4S
The contract will commence on 1 September 2021. Please express an interest in joining up via services for schools order form by 31 March. There is no fee to join the service.
We are always keen share our experience and provide schools with more insight into the service. If you require more information or have any questions or queries, please contact Pamela Waghorn on 07467 952642 or email email@example.com
See set of FAQ's below.