New contact details for children’s specialist health services at Carmelita House
27 May 2021
We are delighted to inform partners that all of our Ealing Community Partners (ECP) children's specialist community health services based at Carmelita House, Ealing W5 will be moving to the new, central phone number and changing the way all referrals will be received from 22 March.
This simplified process means that you only need one number to contact all of our ECP services for children and adults.
ECP referral hub
From 22 March if you need to contact the services listed below you are encouraged to do so through the ECP referral hub:
Tel: 0300 1234544
This is a 24/7 service and outside of the hours of operation for the specific teams,messages will be taken and passed on to the team to receive when they return.
The children’s services’ that will now be part of our Single Point of Access (SPA) are:
- Community Paediatricians (the Child Development Team)
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Looked After Children team
- Children’s Specialist Community Nursing Service (Paediatric Home Nursing)
- Continuing Care
- Specialist Nursing for Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy and Haemoglobinopathy
- Special School Nursing
- Podiatry for Children
- Nutrition and Dietetics for Children
- Bladder and Bowel services for Children (including Enuresis)
Please use current referral forms for all services. We are updating the ECP website and introducing a new referral form for children’s services to smooth the process. As soon as this goes live we will send further information.