Family school partnership award (FSPA) launch event
29 Jun 2021
Do you want to improve the way your school works in partnership with families to deliver better outcomes for pupils?
Have COVID restrictions and reduced contact with families made you want to reassess your stratgey for engaging successfully with all parents?
Would you like to celebrate all the positive work you already do to support families and share good practice?
Find out more
- Read the celebration booklet and
- attend the online launch event of Family School Partnership Award 2021-22
Date: 7 July 2021
Via MS Teams
Book a place
To find out more about the benefits of taking part for your school and to book a place contact Libby:
- By email email@example.com
- By phone on 0208 825 5465.
The FSPA supports schools to review their whole school approach to working with families, identify areas where they would like to see positive change and put in place actions to effect this change.
The school partnerships and enrichment team have recently been successful in securing additonal funding from John Lyons Charity to enable us to continue to offer this award and the comprehensive training and support package FREE to schools in Ealing, Harrow and Brent.
The family partnership model
The family partnership model aligns the different aspects of schools’ work with parents and families under 5 key themes:
- Fostering effective family-school partnerships
- Communicating & consulting effectively
- Enabling parental engagement in learning
- Empowering parents and carers to develop their own skills
- Supporting successful transitions
The process will support schools to review their provision from the view point of senior leaders, teaching staff, support staff, governors and parents. Take a look at the attached Celebration booklet to find out more.