Early years funding 2022-23 consultation document
06 Dec 2021
Local authorities are required to consult providers on annual changes to their local formula. Early years funding consultation document 2022-23
Schools’ forums must also be consulted on changes to local early years funding formulas, including agreeing central spend.
The purpose of this consultation is to seek the views, comments and where applicable, preferred options from key partners and stakeholders on arrangements of the Early Years block funding arrangements for 2022-23.
We seek your views and comments:
- on the Early Years formula – proposal to hold at current levels.
- on the Early Years inclusion fund – proposal to hold at current levels.
- on the Early Years central spend – proposal to hold at current levels.
Please provide feedback to us via the online survey Ealing Council Early Years Consultation on the proposed funding arrangements for 2022-23 survey (surveymonkey.co.uk)
For any queries please contact; email@example.com
The consultation will close on Friday 17 December 2021
Timeline for the consultation and implementation of proposals to the Early Years Block:
- 6 December 2021 the consultation exercise commences
- 17 December 2021 the consultation closes
- 11 January 2022 we report to school forum