Ealing governance COVID-19 update (number eighteen)
28 Jul 2020
This week’s update includes details about:
- The latest DfE guidance to governors and trustees
- DfE ‘Catch Up’ and National Tutoring funds
- Teacher pay rises from Sept 2021
- Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP) Black Lives Matters project
- Ealing’s 2020/21 governance training
- Sample agenda for autumn term (1) GB meetings
This is our final COVID-19 governance update for 2019/20. We hope you have found them useful. We will review the situation in September and decide then re ongoing updates.
Finally we just want to say a huge thank you for all the tremendous work and support you provided to your schools over this difficult period. We hope you have a good break and look forward to working with you all again in 2020/21.