You are here
- Strategies and plans
- School effectiveness impact evaluation
- Career and professional development
- Schools partnerships and enrichment
- Health improvement in schools
- School improvement and leadership
- School governance
- School governance news
- Becoming a school governor or clerk
- Clerk job descriptions and claim form
- Clerks to the governing board
- Directors' reports
- Governing board procedures and committees
- Governor roles
- Governor toolkit
- Governor training, development and support
- Statutory regulations and guidance
- Contact governance team
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment and moderation
- Ealing reading conference 2017 resources
- Equality and achievement
- Speech and language
- Most able, gifted and talented (MAGT) education
- Professional learning community
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Transition to high schools
Physical education (PE)
The Willow Tree Sport Partnership supports primary and special schools with the delivery of PE and school sport.
The partnership team consisting of PE specialists with QTS is able to support the development of the subject area in line with the primary school sport funding including strategic planning, CPD, curriculum/extra-curricular support, competition development and leadership opportunities for young people.
The main focus of the partnership is supporting schools to implement a curriculum of fundamental movement skills through a holistic, child centred approach in line with the new PE national curriculum.
For further information on the services the partnership offers and bespoke support, see Ealing's services for schools brochure.
Youth Sports Trust
Website on enhancing the quality of young people's PE and sporting opportunities, includes sport programmes, events and background information.