Raising aspirations event
About the raising aspirations event and Aspire toolkit (pdf) July 2016
Aspire toolkit (pdf) June 2016
A practical resource to inspire school leaders.The toolkit aims to support schools in practical ways to broaden pupils experience and exposure to the world of work.
Aspire provider map (pdf) June 2016
The map has been put together to outline free and low cost opportunities for schools including cross-curricular visits and outreach opportunities linked to the London Ambitions careers curriculum.
You can download the presentations from the day's speakers, all presentations are in pdf format:
- Dr Deirdre Hughes OBE, author of London Ambitions and director DMH and Associates Ltd London Ambitions: shaping a successful careers offer for all young Londoners
- Colm Davis, incoming president of NAHT, headteacher at Tor Bank School, Belfast Raising the future aspirations of children and young people with SEN
- Deborah Dent, senior associate for 14-19, Ealing Council
Raising aspirations and challenging perceptions
- Nick Chambers, director education and employers taskforce
Inspiring the future
- Sahreen Siddiqui, senior deputy headteacher at Stanhope Primary School
Engaging parents in raising children’s aspirations
- Maria Wright, Ealing extended services team.
Aspire toolkit and much more