You are here
- Strategies and plans
- School effectiveness impact evaluation
- Career and professional development
- Schools partnerships and enrichment
- Health improvement in schools
- School improvement and leadership
- School governance
- School governance news
- Becoming a school governor or clerk
- Clerk job descriptions and claim form
- Clerks to the governing board
- Directors' reports
- Governing board procedures and committees
- Governor roles
- Governor toolkit
- Governor training, development and support
- Statutory regulations and guidance
- Contact governance team
- Teaching and learning
- Assessment and moderation
- Early years foundation stage
- Primary curriculum
- Secondary curriculum
- Curriculum subjects
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- English and literacy
- Physical education (PE)
- Religious education (RE)
- Days of observance
- Festivals by tradition
- Baha'i festivals
- Buddhist and Jain festivals
- Chinese festivals
- Christian festivals
- Hindu festivals
- Humanist festivals
- Japanese festivals
- Jewish Festivals
- Muslim festivals
- National/International holidays
- Nepalese/Tibetan festivals.
- Other festivals
- Pagan festivals.
- Sikh/Ravidasian festivals
- Zoroastrian/Parsee festivals
- Online calender
- Festivals by tradition
- Ealing SACRE
- Guidance for schools
- RE curriculum
- RE links
- Ealing reading conference 2017 resources
- Equality and achievement
- Speech and language
- Most able, gifted and talented (MAGT) education
- Professional learning community
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and inclusion
- Transition to high schools
Dental buddy website
Free lesson plans on oral health for KS1 and KS2. Order a range of resources including leaflets, goodie bags, sand timers, teeth models, sugar in foods kit.
The Comic Company website
Catalogue of health information resources are available online.
Key stage two students watch videos and complete activities to learn how to prevent dental decay. All lesson plans link in with the curriculum.
Wash your hands poster (pdf)
Shows the eight step hand washing technique in pictures.
Wash your hands (E-bug website)
This website is full of ideas and materials to encourage children to make hand washing part of their routine.
Oral health newsletter snippets (word)
Oral health tips that schools can include in their parent newsletter.
If you require any advice or support with oral health in schools, contact Nicole McGregor McGregorN@ealing.gov.uk.