HIT toolkits (Daily Mile toolkit, PSHE education toolkit and Healthy lunchtime toolkit) are available on this page behind a login. Ealing school staff can register for a user account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Mile toolkit sample - the full toolkit and appendices are available below.
Not an Ealing school? Please contact Nicole McGregor: McGregorN@ealing.gov.uk instead.
Daily Mile full toolkit
Daily Mile full toolkit (pdf) login required*
- Daily Mile poster (pdf)
- Daily Mile letter for parents (word)
- Daily Mile parent flyer (pdf)
- Daily Mile briefing presentation for staff (pdf)
- Pupil physical activity survey (word)
- Daily Mile personal best running chart (pdf)
The PSHE education toolkit is a step-by-step approach to support schools in using the Ealing PSHE education scheme of work to create a holistic approach to PSHE education.
This toolkit includes information, solutions, ideas and resources to help schools successfully introduce a whole school approach to PSHE education.
PSHE education toolkit (pdf) login required*
The healthy lunchtime toolkit is a step-by-step guide to help school introduce a successful packed lunch policy, a token reward system and changes to school lunches.
This toolkit includes information, solutions, ideas and resources to help schools successfully introduce healthy changes at lunchtime.
The resources section (page 20) includes:
- A sample baseline survey
- Parent questionnaire
- Packed lunch policy
- Dining room posters
- Helpful information for parents
- Pupil job application and competition form.
Inside schools can read helpful guidance gained from experience working with Ealing schools and good practice gathered from schools around the country.
Healthy lunchtime toolkit (pdf) login required*
* Login required: To view the toolkits, you will need to have an EGfL user account. If you do not have a user account, email email@example.com