Audit and investigation – schools financial value standards 2020/21
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
We provide support to school staff and governors through training and guidance on how to meet schools financial value standard (SFVS) requirements cost effectively.
- Provide independent advice and guides to help school governors confidently assess their school's financial management and efficiency
- Production to a robust self assessment
- Extensive knowledge of the education sector
- Cost effective advice provided by professional and independent audit staff.
The Department for Education includes the new SFVS in the outturn statement for the dedicated schools grant, which is signed by the council’s chief finance officer (CFO).
The CFO will be required to give adequate assurance over schools’ standards of financial management and the regularity and propriety of their spending. The CFO will obtain this through the work of an internal audit.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
Audit and investigation, corporate resources.
- Mike Pinder, Audit and investigation unit: email@example.com 8825 5792