Computing and ICT SLA 2018/19
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
Support for development of the computing curriculum and the use of technology across all curriculum areas. This includes advice with curriculum development, strategic leadership of ICT, online safety, in-class support and online resource development.
The service is delivered by an experienced advisory teacher and is tailored to your school needs. Support can be used flexibly by the school, some examples:
- Support for the computing subject leader in their role
- In-class support to deveop teaching of more complex or new areas of the computing curriculum eg programming, robotics, animation, podcasting
- Support for effective use of scheme of work
- Support to develop pupil's digital literacy
- Support for teaching assistants and school support staff
Access to expert advice, guidance and support on the use of technologies to enrich learning across the curriculum within the context of Ealing’s membership of the LGfL.