Continuing professional development (CPD) and training 2018/19
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
A high quality professional development programme delivered locally by a range of internal, external, teaching school alliance, school and associate colleagues with the experience, expertise and knowledge of Ealing and other schools to enable a positive impact on all aspects of school improvement and effectiveness.
- Feedback continues to show nearly 100% of delegates ‘would recommend the courses to colleagues’
- Programme planned and shaped in partnership with schools to meet the priorities of schools as informed by local, regional and national intelligence
- Delivered locally in schools or at our well equipped training centre in Greenford
- Continuous quality assurance mechanisms in place
- Designed and delivered by professionals with appropriate experience and expertise
- Close collaborative working with Ealing Teaching School Alliances to deliver a co-ordinated cross borough partnership offer
- Competitive prices which offer extremely good value for money and with the option for primary and special schools to make financial and administrative savings via a reduced price annual service level agreement
- Bespoke 24/7 online information and booking system www.ealingcpd.org.uk
- Infrastructure supports schools to share their own CPD and expertise.
- Schools can pay to attend Ealing training and professional development either pay as you go (PAYG) at the advertised rates or on an annual service level agreeement (SLA) basis.
- SLA schools can benefit from significant savings in both attendance and administrative costs as well as discounts on most accredited and commissioned programmes.
It will be made clear on CPD Online at www.ealingcpd.org.uk where networks, briefings or events have been funded by the Ealing Learning Partnership agreement for 2017-18 and are therefore either free to attend or subsidised.
Admin office hours:
There is an ongoing programme of evaluation, improvement and development including consultation and collaboration with external expertise to ensure a greater impact on standards of teaching, learning, school management, leadership and governance.
We offer a highly relevant programme of networks and training to support the professional development of a range of school groups and leads including:
- School teaching staff and leaders
- School support staff
- NQTs and RQTs
- CPD leadership
- Assessment and moderation
- Reading and literacy
- Numeracy and mathematics
- Achievement for all pupil groups
- Supporting teaching and learning
- Aspects of health, safety and safeguarding.
School effectiveness, children and adults’ service.