Ealing Education Centre (EEC) training and meeting venue 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
The centre at Mansell Road, Greenford UB6 9EH, provides dedicated, all inclusive facilities for professional development, training, conferences, interviews and meetings. The majority of Ealing's CPD and training for school staff and governors is delivered at the centre.
The centre offers a well equipped and value for money venue for training, meetings and other events.
Click on the image to see what the centre offers and how to get there:
Customers consistently rate the centre highly and comment that it enables a 'stress-free' experience.
“Great to have IT support and printing facilities.” - external consultant
“Very helpful and friendly staff team.” - external consultant
“Excellent service, facilities and equipment, thank you.”- private hirer
“Unparalleled service. Very friendly, approachable and helpful staff.” - training consultant
“Wonderful and welcoming staff. A great learning environment.” - private hirer
The facilities are available for hire during daytime, twilight, evening, weekends and school holidays by arrangement.
The centre administration office is open: Monday to Friday (term time), 8.30am to 5.30pm.
The centre has an ongoing programme for improvement in facilities and equipment.
- All inclusive facilities for professional development, training, conferences, interviews and meetings at competitive rates which can be more affordable than other venues
- All rooms are well equipped including multi media projector with internet connected laptop and free wifi
- There is a dedicated networked ICT training facility, wifi throughout and a purpose built reading recovery suite
- All AVI and ICT is included in the room hire charge
- Additional equipment such as interactive whiteboards, visualisers, digital camera and wireless presenter laser pointers can be available on request
- There are a small number of Ealing thin client hotdesks available for colleagues who are delivering training at the centre
- Refreshments are accessible at all times and very modestly priced
- Lunches can be arranged by the centre or by the hirer direct
- Room hire rates from £22.50 to £41.50 per hour with discounts available at certain times - contact the centre for details.
Click on the image to see the room capacities and rates:
School effectiveness, children and adults’ services.
- Tina Birch, CPD - Ealing Education Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org 8578 7947
- Sukhvir Kang, CPD - Ealing Education Centre: email@example.com 8578 6154
- Mohid Hasham, CPD - Ealing Education Centre: HashamM@ealing.gov.uk020 8578 6154
- Sally Davies, CPD - Ealing Education Centre, SE business systems and web and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 5828
Address: Mansell Road, Greenford UB6 9EH