Ealing Grid for Learning website 2017/18
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
The website www.egfl.org.uk provides information and local authority communications for schools.
EGfL is a key communications tool and reference point for schools and children’s services practitioners. It provides a variety of information, educational resources and managed web content, ensuring schools have online access to information they need, when they need it. The site is currently free of charge, is rated highly by users and compares favourably to peer provisions.
The weekly e-newsletter (gatekeeping) and services for schools information and annual ordering process are fully integrated in to the website.
The content is provided by a range of Ealing officers with knowledge of the Ealing context and schools and extensive local and national expertise.
- “Please pass on my profound thanks to all those in the team who put together this exceptionally helpful set of resources.” - primary school headteacher
- “... most impressive and useful resource to support me in my new role, thank you.” - headteacher of a new school
- "Many thanks for the much improved and vast resource that you have re launched ..." high school data manager
- “Gatekeeping emails are detailed, useful and timely” - high school leader
- “Thank you. You are so efficient!” - primary school administrator
- “Thanks web team, I really appreciate all the efforts to make my life easier” - primary school teacher.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
- Web content available 24/7.
The service consults continuously with schools, practitioners and officers and monitors feedback to enable a continued programme of developments to further enhance the website.
School effectiveness, children and adults’ services.
- Janet van der Meulen, Web and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 7108
- Dee Pollard, Web and communications: email@example.com 8825 8245
- Ava Baptiste, Web and communications: BaptisteAv@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 8268
- Lubna Iqbal, Web and communications: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 7796
- Sally Davies, CPD - Ealing Education Centre, SE business systems and web and communications: email@example.com 8825 5828