Ealing music service 2021/22
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Ealing music service provide a comprehensive range of music services from instrumental and singing tuition for children, teachers to lead ensembles and music workshops to a menu of bespoke CPD support for colleagues.
For more information visit www.ealingmusicservice.com
- Spark! provides an engaging first experience of ensemble music tuition.
- Small group tuition is offered on an hourly basis on a variety of instruments.
- Ensembles can be organised in your school.
- CPD network meetings and annual music conference
- Instrument hire pupil or school hires.
We believe that being involved in musical activities has huge benefits from improving IQ to increasing self esteem, building team spirit to developing imagination.
Here’s what the government says:
- Ofsted say that children’s involvement in music engages and re-engages pupils, increasing their self esteem, and maximising their progress in education and not just in music
- Research has shown a direct link between music and improved reading ability in children
- Evidence suggests a link between mathematics and music and a connection between music and increased scores in IQ
- Music can have a positive impact on personal and social development, including increased self reliance, confidence, self-esteem, sense of achievement and ability to relate to others
- Participating in music groups and needing to work together towards a common goal, for example school bands, develops discipline, teamwork, cooperation, self-confidence, responsibility and social skills.
Monday to Friday, term time,10am to 4.45pm.
We will develop as a vibrant music hub to maximise the potential of children through diverse collaborative music making, rejuvenating professional learning and accelerating progression pathways for talented young musicians.
Ealing music service: part of the Ealing Learning Partnership, children and adults’ services.
Yogesh Dattani, Head of Service, email@example.com
Sam Spence, Assistent Head of Service (Teacher and Pupil Services), firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee marchant, Assistent Head of Srevice, (School Provisions, Ensembles, Events and Singing Strategy), marchantl@ealing,gov.uk
Paul Stewart, Busienss and Development Manager, email@example.com