Ealing primary centre outreach service 2022/23
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
Ealing Primary Centre provides advice, strategies, support and interventions to primary schools, teachers and families, working alongside other agencies, to improve outcomes of vulnerable children identified with social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH).
Address: Ealing Primary Centre, 573 Greenford Road, Middlesex UB6 8QJ.
Website: Ealing primary centre
- Experience of partnership working with Ealing's primary schools, relevant teams and agencies
- Support to pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs through:
- Outreach services
- Dual roll (two day) placement at Ealing Primary Centre (EPC)
- EPC provides short term, statutory educational provision for permanently excluded primary pupils.
Outreach services available include:
- Teacher assessment, advice and group work
- Clinical psychology assessment and intervention.
Please also see the clinical psychology in schools (CliPS) service information
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Eaing primary centre and outreach service, children and adults’ services