Grounds maintenance 2018/19
This service is available for Maintained schools
Ground maintenance services for schools.
The council run contract covers all the council’s open spaces and consequently schools benefit from the economies of scale as well as contract management services.
- Grass cutting
- Shrub and flower bed maintenance
- Minor tree work carried out at ground level
- Pitch and sports field maintenance
- Advice on grounds design and maintenance.
Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
- David Farrell: FarrellD@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 7500, 07738 262 952
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (this account is monitored daily)