Health improvement 2017/18
This service is available for Maintained schools, Academies and Other schools and settings
The Ealing health improvement team are a trusted and qualified team of experts, providing support and training in nutrition and exercise, mental health and emotional wellbeing, PSHE, relationship and sex education (RSE) and safeguarding prevention, to help you improve your pupils' health, personal development and achievement.
Our three support packages will
- Save you time
- Drive whole school health and wellbeing improvement and
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London bronze, silver, gold and platinum awards.
You will achieve results that will make a difference to your school. We recognise that schools have restricted budgets so we have not increased our package prices this year.
What impact have we had?
One of our Ealing school saw a 22% reduction in childhood obesity having bought back obesity support for the last three years. The majority of Ealing schools saw a 58% increase in childhood obesity year-on-year. Buying our packages of support can really help your school make a lasting impact.
- Support in achieving your Healthy Schools London (HSL) award(s)
- Practical help for your new, or experienced PSHE co-ordinator
- Expert guidance from a health improvement officer to stay on track and make an impact
- Improvements in pupils' and parents' health behaviours and choices
- Monitored and evaluating your project from start to finish
- Access to wide range of pre-prepared assembly presentations, parent letters, policies and baseline surveys.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: email@example.com 8825 5484