Health improvement 2018/19
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
The Ealing health improvement team are a trusted and qualified team of experts, providing support and training in nutrition and exercise, mental health and emotional wellbeing, PSHE, relationship and sex education (RSE) and safeguarding prevention, to help you improve your pupils' mental health, personal development and achievement.
NEW for this year, our support packages address specific health areas and will:
- Give you tangible results that will help showcase your school
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards.
- Save you valuable preparation and thinking time
- Drive consistent whole school health and wellbeing improvement
- Give you access to a wide range of resources, trainings and expert support
What impact have we had?
One of our Ealing schools saw a 22% reduction in childhood obesity after buying back obesity support for the last three years. The majority of Ealing schools saw a 58% increase in childhood obesity year-on-year. We are proud to help schools achieve lasting impact and help showcase their success.
Schools save time and benefit from:
- Support in achieving your Healthy Schools London (HSL) award(s)
- Practical help for your new, or experienced PSHE co-ordinator
- Expert guidance from a health improvement officer to stay on track and make an impact
- Improvements in pupils' and parents' health behaviours and choices
- Monitoring and evaluation of the initiatives we implement from start to finish
- Access to wide range of pre-prepared assembly presentations, parent letters, policies and baseline surveys.
Summary of the Health Improvement Team packages for ELP subscribers::
- Healthy schools awards and training package £995 (Price remains the same as last year)
- Four day bespoke package £1750 (Price remains the same as last year)
- Keeping children safe package £1495
- Mental health and emotional wellbeing package £1495
- Reducing obesity package £1495
- Relationship and sex education package £1495
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
Health improvement team, children and families.
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: email@example.com 8825 5484