HR advice and consultancy 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
An HR consultancy service which meets the needs of schools, including the provision of HR advice, support, briefing and training in the areas of:
- Leadership development
- Child protection
- Employee relations
- People management
- Pay and conditions.
- Highly qualified team possessing expert knowledge about national and local matters which impact on people management in schools
- Each school will be supported by named HR staff
- Service will be tailored where possible to meet the needs of schools.
Expert advice on schools HR and people management issues.
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm
- Will also work evenings eg for governing body events by arrangement.
A new team structure will be embedded to ensure the most effective service for schools.
We continue to monitor developments within the school effectiveness service and in particular any proposals to establish a new or different type of service provision for schools (eg learning partnership).
Discussions with colleagues may lead to proposals about the HR service which will be shared with schools before any final decision about the HR service is made.
We look to ensure that any proposal involving the schools HR consultancy team maintains or enhances the quality of service that schools expect and receive.
Schools HR consultancy team, people and organisational development, corporate resources.
- Mark Nelson, Schools HR consultancy team: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 9478