HR advice and consultancy 2020/21
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
An HR consultancy service which meets the needs of schools, including the provision of HR advice, support, briefing and training in the areas of:
- Child protection
- Employee relations
- People management
- Pay and conditions
- Management/Leadership Development
- Highly qualified team possessing expert knowledge about national and local matters which impact on people management in schools
- Each school will be supported by named HR staff
- Service will be tailored where possible to meet the individual needs of schools.
Expert advice on schools HR and people management issues.
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm
- Will also work evenings eg for governing body events by arrangement.
Organise half day workshops for Heads and other managers in schools over the the SLA period. Content and audience to be agreed through the HR steering group.
Continue to review the HR content on the EGFL and update/revise as necessary to ensure content is fit for purpose.
Develop a termly HR newsletter arising out of matters discussed at the HR steering group and HR issues of general interest for circulation to schools buying our service.
Attend ELP committees on Recruitment & Retention and Safeguarding to represent HR and the schools we support.
Schools HR consultancy team, people and organisational development, corporate resources.
- Mark Nelson, Schools HR consultancy team: email@example.com 8825 9478