HRSSC administration 2018/19
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
Our experienced team within the education sector will oversee your staffing and administration requirements. You will be allocated a dedicated HR administration officer with an HR administration team leader as your point of contact for any telephone enquiries.
- 5% discount on recruitment vacancy advertising (TES)
- Free advertising on Ealing Council website (normal charge of £150 per advert is waived)
- No HR admin fee for certificate of sponsorship (normal charge of £199 per application).
You can buy this service on a one year basis.
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
We guarantee you will get a response to your enquiry within 24 hours and if further investigations are necessary we require up to 3 working days.
- Production and distribution of formal employment contracts
- Terms and conditions compliance liability lies with HRSSC service
- Check all eligibility to work in the UK documentation is received and recorded on the system to prove Home Office ‘statutory excuse’
- Check for all pre-employment and safeguarding checks are received and recorded on the system
- Set up and upload required information to create employee record for new starters
- Attach employee to the correct terms and conditions
- Additional allowances paid within TLRs
- Additional post and relevant elements loaded against existing employee
- Set up working patterns for employees which calculates:
- annual leave entitlement
- sickness and maternity absence pay.
- Same as above with the exception of 'Check for all pre-employment and safeguarding checks are received and recorded on the system'. This is replaced with the Certificate of Sponsorship (except academies and free schools).
HR shared Service Centre, Corporate Resources.
- Julie Pickett: PickettJu@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 9629
HRSSC 020 8825 9000, option 3, option 1, option 1.