HRSSC E-teach recruitment platform 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Education recruitment service dealing solely with education vacancies for all school staff through tailored campaigns - targeting hard to fill roles in challenging locations.
E-teach service includes:
- Dedicated client relationship manager
- Unlimited vacancies across all roles
- Instant advertising with no re-advertising costs or deadlines
- Individual school website (microsite) showing your own vacancies in your own branding
- Ealing council group career site
- Talent pool applicant tracking system - grow your talent pool to attract specific candidates
- Applicant tracking system to manage the whole recruitment process
- Dedicated support and provision of training.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Register your interest for future solutions eg NQT talent pool.
E-teach through HRSSC
Karen Berryman, Key account manager, 01276 674 158