HRSSC payroll 2019/20
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
The payroll service offers a highly competitive and efficient solution to your payroll requirements. Enjoy accurate, online and statutory compliant management of your payroll, supported by dedicated, experienced, knowledgeable staff who will provide professional advice and assistance.
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- HMRC compliant with all leglisation eg real time information
- 24/7 online access to view reports and make changes to employee payroll in real time
- Full reconciliation and payment of statutory deductions includes year end HMRC with set timescales
- Accomodate new teachers pay reform
- Implement pay awards in accordance with agreed pay scales and school instructions
- Process sickness and maternity pay
- Dedicated pensions coordinator
- Year end documents ie p60, p35, p11d
- Payroll set-up for schools converting to academy status, price on application (POA)
Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement. This includes regular system upgrades to improve performance.
HR Shared Service Centre, Corporate Resources.
HRSSC 020 8825 9000, option 3, option 1.