Keeping children safe 2018/19
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
This package will help ensure schools meet the essential Ofsted criteria for Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare (PDBW) and safeguarding. Schools will receive a thorough audit to identify areas for development and receive a recommendations report and full action plan.
This package include implementation of all initiatives, training and resources.
This package will:
- Ensure all children know how to stay safe
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards with a focus on PDBW
- Provide you with access to a wide range of audit tools, policy examples, baseline surveys, pupils voice questionnaires and PDBW focused lesson plans
- Provide you with expert guidance from a health improvement officer to stay on track, save you time and make an impact
- Model all aspects of the whole school approach to ensure that this project is sustainable in your school
NEW: Keeping Children Safe package £1495 (ELP subscriber cost)
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
This package comprises of:
- Assemblies and pupil workshops linking to PDBW.
- An audit of documents on your school’s website to ensure all statutory requirements are in place.
- A learning walk with a focus on PDBW and a report highlighting areas for development.
- Curriculum analysis to ensure SMSC, British values and PSHE are covered within the school. This mapping will evaluate where SMSC and British values are taught both within the PSHE curriculum and in the wider curriculum and will also take into account how your school environment embeds SMSC development and British values.
- Mapping of RSE across the curriculum both in the PSHE and national science curriculum.
- Pupil conferencing sessions on topics including mental health and emotional wellbeing, RSE and healthy lifestyles.
- A review of your school’s statutory policies including RSE policy, drugs, alcohol and tobacco policy, and anti-bullying policy.
- Assessment of how your school records incidents of bullying
- Parent engagement activities to help educate parents about health and wellbeing.
- An Ofsted mapping tool to provide your school with examples of areas of strength and areas for development in relation to PDBW.
Health improvement team, children and families
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: email@example.com 8825 5484