Property services – maintenance 2017/18
This service is available for Maintained schools
We provide professional and cost effective planned and reactive maintenance services to London Borough of Ealing’s property portfolio including schools, corporate estate and other community buildings in public use.
Our service encompasses building management including planned preventative maintenance and statutory compliance, reactive repairs, security, cleaning and projects.
- A dedicated helpdesk staffed by council employees
- Fully resourced mechanical, electrical and engineering teams
- We can call upon projects, technical services and a devoted health and safety function.
- Atrium CAFM portal lets you log on and raise jobs for your own buildings, track progress in real time and audit performance.
- Your dedicated facilities manager will work in conjunction with the council’s business development manager to provide a competitive and responsive service.
- 8am to 6pm.
- Out of hours available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year 020 8825 9000 option 2
Ealing facilities management, corporate resources
020 8825 9000 option 2