Property services – maintenance 2020/21
This service is available for Maintained schools
We provide professional and cost effective planned and reactive maintenance services to London Borough of Ealing’s property portfolio including schools, corporate estate and other community buildings in public use.
The service is designed to ensure schools meet the school audit requirements first time and ensure the school is compliant and safe.
- A dedicated helpdesk staffed by council employees
- Centralised contract management to ensure a high level of performance management and compliance
- Fully resourced mechanical, electrical and engineering teams
- We can call upon projects, technical services and a devoted health and safety function.
- Atrium CAFM portal lets you log on and raise jobs for your own buildings, track progress in real time and audit performance.
- Your dedicated facilities manager will work in conjunction with the council’s business development manager to provide a competitive and responsive service.
- 8am to 6pm.
- Out of hours available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year 020 8825 9000 option 2
Introduction of the Alcamus management system which will provide:
- Automated tracking of remedial works
- Planned maintenance schedule
- Structured document management system - easy to use an retrieve documents.
This will free you time up to manage the school , while we provide a structured admin and contract management solution for property compliance.
Engineering team changes
- Engineers have been grouped in to geographical teams, so you will get to know the engineers and they will get to know you and your building
- Moving to electronic powered vehicles to support the councils energy efficiency mandate.
- Centralised proffessional contrcat management, let us take the strain.
Ealing facilities management (EFM), a department within the Council's corporate resources directorate. We are currently the largest supplier of facilities mangement services to primary schools in the borough. Our mission is to look after your property and you. By providing a robust contract management and administration service for you we aim to take the hassle out of the property compliance elements of your job, so you can focus on managing the other aspects of the job.
We also over competitive pricing due to the fact we cost of services over 130 buidlings in the borough, so we can offer unrivalled value for money.
All our contractors have been vetted to work in schools to the required legislative requirement.
- Matthew Austin: AustinMa@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 6069
020 8825 9000 option 2