School business manager membership 2017/18
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
We provide information, advice, guidance and support for school business managers (SBMs) as part of an annual membership (buyback) SBM network.
SBMs can gain access to all of the following types of support as part of the membership network
- SBM network meetings – six dedicated network meetings with full agenda, invite of guest speakers/presentations and minutes produced for each meeting
- Dedicated support for SBMs with appropriate updates
- Access to email/telephone advice and support for SBMs in relation to their areas of work
- Develop guidance, frameworks and templates to support SBMs
- Commission specialist training opportunities for SBMs and their wider teams to support their CPD
- Commission/facilitate accredited/certified training
- Develop coaching and mentoring for SBMs
- Support new SBMs and existing SBMs in developing their roles
- Advice and support with advertising for and recruitment of admin team members and SBMs
- Brokering school to school support including collaboration with other LAs and national organisations as appropriate
- Guaranteed discounts and priority booking to members/school for training commissioned directly by the workforce/governance team
- Workshop/conference on relevant topics.
For charges please see further details section (below).
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Training and support responsive to SBM needs and national/local priorities including as appropriate school to school SBM support.
School effectiveness, children and adults' services.
- Alison Bennett, School workforce and governance development: email@example.com 8825 6689/ 07545 412205