School improvement bespoke support for high schools 2018/19
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
School improvement support for high schools.
Nominated buyers can log in to view brochure content.
The secondary school improvement service:
- Has an established reputation for excellence and innovation
- Supports schools in responding to local and national policy developments
- Provides bespoke support for schools with specific challenges and needs
- Offers a range of high quality opportunities to work in partnership with schools to improve teaching and learning, build capacity at all levels and to close achievement gaps.
Link partner service including headteacher appraisal or equivalent support.
Collaborative school improvement services including:
- Ealing Teaching School Alliance co-ordination (ITT, CPD and school to school support)
- Senior leadership networks
- Subject leader networks and subject specific CPD/ workshops.
Data and communication
- High quality data support for the partnership and your school
- Ealing Grid for Learning.
Bespoke days: Purchase as required.
School effectiveness, children and adults’ services.
- Angela Doherty, Secondary education: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 5400