School improvement support services for high schools 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
School improvement support for high schools.
The secondary school improvement service:
- Has an established reputation for excellence and innovation
- Supports schools in responding to local and national policy developments
- Provides bespoke support for schools with specific challenges and needs
- Offers a range of high quality opportunities to work in partnership with schools to improve teaching and learning, build capacity at all levels and to close achievement gaps.
Additional services are provided by the principal adviser 11-19 supported by senior associates and school based staff, in partnership with Ealing Teaching School Alliance (ETSA).
The buyback service aims to raise achievement, close gaps and build capacity in schools.
Link partner service including headteacher appraisal or equivalent support.
Collaborative school improvement services including:
- Ealing Teaching School Alliance co-ordination (ITT, CPD and school to school support)
- Leadership networks and leadership development programmes and support
- Subject leader networks and subject specific CPD/ workshops
- Supporting English and literacy development and wider cross – phase working including transition.
Data and communication
- High quality data support for the partnership and your school
- Ealing Grid for Learning.
Bespoke days: Purchase in advance or as required.
Go to further details section (below), select more detailed information section and download further information about the services on offer.
School effectiveness, children and adults’ services.
- Angela Doherty, Secondary education: email@example.com 8825 5400