School workforce development support 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Schools forum supported service (Ealing maintained schools) - We provide information and advice on school workforce development issues as identified and agreed by the school improvement strategy group.
We have considerable professional expertise, knowledge and experience of working with Ealing schools and external agencies on workforce issues. Support from our team can:
- Provide you with specialist expertise and experience in workforce development
- Save you time and therefore be cost effective
- Provide a starting point for your work from which to build
- Provide a uniform and consistent approach
- Ensure consultation and other sources are used to ensure information is accurate and legal
- Ensure both local and national information is best used to inform school priorities.
School workforce development bespoke support is available to purchase on a pay as you go or annual buy back basis
Up to two or three days of support which can include an initial consultative meeting (as part of the package) to discuss and agree on specific needs and actions.
See further details section for information on cost and support that is available.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Schools forum funded - Priorities as identified through the school improvement strategy group and schools forum meetings as appropriate.
School effectiveness, children and adults’ services.