Special educational needs (SEN) assessment service 2019/20
Management of the statutory assessment, education health and social care (EHC) plan process, placement of children and young people in an appropriate education setting and ongoing review of placements.
- Expert advice and guidance on the new SEN code of practice 2014 and practical implementation related to the new SEN statutory assessment, EHC plan, placement and review process
- Advice can be offered about the implementation of the new SEN code of practice, following the implementation of the 2014 Children and Families Act
- Specific consultation can be offered for individual cases.
- Training and advice on the statutory assessment, EHC plan and annual review process
- Training or advice can be tailored for your specific requirements
- Advice about the new SEND reforms and the revised procedures relating to the EHC plan process.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Implementing new SEND reforms and building on developing a family and child/young person centred approach, working with education settings, parent/carers and professionals.
- Converting statements of SEN and LDA's to EHC plan.
Special education assessment service, children and adults’ service.
- Fabiola Peacock, Special educational needs (SEN) assessment service: email@example.com 8825 5313
|Special educational needs assessment service (SENAS)||Senas@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 6910|