Willow Tree school sport partnership 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Willow Tree SSP is a not for profit educational organisation firmly committed to providing pupils with the opportunities to:
- Develop lifelong participation and lead an active, healthy lifestyle
- Realise their full potential and be the best they can be
- Develop holistic life and learning skills which can be transferred to everything they do.
- Sign up to Willow Tree SSP SLA and receive a £495 discount
- One form entry schools receive an additional £1500 discount
- Staff and delivery plans adaptable with school life. This supports our delivery to be integrated seamlessly into school development
- Managed by school leaders, drawing on over ten years experience of collaborative partnering in PE and school sport
- Support you with enhanced delivery of school games, provide additional support in meeting all of the expected outcomes of the Primary PE and sports premium funding and ultimately the needs of the school
- Supporting more young people to be physically active and access sporting opportunities; our provision has been recognised nationally as being in the top 10% of service providers resulting in three national and regional awards.
Schools can commit to our core offer with additional bolt-on services to further support schools in delivery of high quality PE and school sport programmes for all young people in their school.
These can be requested and booked as individual items in addition to the core offer.
The bolt-on services provide additional bespoke support for schools to meet the expected outcomes of the PE and sport premium funding.
Bespoke packages for more recently established schools which don't currently have all year groups on roll are available by request.
Bespoke packages for special schools are also available by request.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm.
Support is available to schools outside office hours, working times can be agreed and negotiated on an individual basis
- Schools receive an extra bespoke support day
- New competitions: Year 5/6 Tennis, Year 3/4 Rugby
- Training to meet government recommendation of 30 minutes of activity in school each day.
Willow Tree school sport partnership based at Willow Tree Primary School.
- Mark Needham: firstname.lastname@example.org 175053