Youth service 2019/20
Services for younger people in the community.
Financial year 2019/20
- The team consists of services from youth, connexions, play and youth justice providing support and guidance to all young people
- Experience of partnership working with Ealing schools and relevant teams and external communities
- We operate three youth centres in the borough, Westside Young People’s Centre, Young Adult Centre and Bollo Brook centre, as well as a number of one night a week session on housing estates across the borough
- Personal advisers are available for young people experiencing multiple problems and requiring additional support to access education training and employment
- We operate a range of projects, working with issues such as healthy relationships, personal development, health and well-being
- We work with schools to run the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme, a personal development programme for young people
- We operate programmes with partners to support children with disabilities.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Integrated youth service
Additional contact information
|Service number||020 8825 7524|
Last updated: 07 Jan 2020