SING (schools information networking group) forums
Purpose: To give school administrators an opportunity to network and share ideas and to provide information and advice on a range of relevant topics.
Secretariat: Should you require any further details or have any suggestions, please email bursarial teams senior support officer Sally Anne Davies at email@example.com.
Next meeting will take place in the summer term 2018 at a date to be agreed.
SING agenda (pdf)
Unfortunately Lara Balogan and Julie Picket were unable to attend.
- School closing and timetable 2017-18 - Geraldine Chadwick (pdf)
- Mainstream and ARP HNB funding process - Justin Whitsitt (pdf)
- Early years updates - 30 hour entitlement and early years system changes - Sandeep Sahota (pdf)
- Funding update - Tamara Quinn (pdf)
- ESCC update - Adam Whalley (pdf)
Lara Balogun and Julie Pickett were unable to attend, so Ann Quish (HR shared services team leader) took a question and answer session on procedures for vetting overseas job applicants. Tim Smith from Procurement was also unable to attend so will present to the forum in October 2017.
Chriss Barras - The school bus
Website: TheSchool Bus
Tel: 079824 368 106
Address: Hub4Leaders Ltd, Elmwood Court, Springwood Way, Tytherington Business Park, Macclesfield, SK10 2XF
The usual forum was replaced by a workshop on strategic budget planning run by Tamara Quinn, see presentation below:
Strategic budget planning workshop March 2017 (powerpoint)
SING agenda (pdf)
- Pupil premium funding - Tamara Quinn (pdf)
- Strategic budget planning - Tamara Quinn (pdf)
- Facilities management cleaning service presentation - Sav Savva (pdf)
- Extended services presentation - Sarah Thompson (pdf)
- Curriculum enrichment provider list 2016-17 - Sarah Thompson (pdf)
- ESCP training courses - Sarah Thompson (pdf)
- Residential experience - Sarah Thompson (pdf)
- Let's get out and about autumn half term - Sarah Thompson (pdf)
- Health improvement team presentation - Karen Gibson (pdf)
- Premier fitness equipment (pdf)
- SEN recoupment for out of borough pupil -Tamara Quinn (pdf)
- Accountancy developments - Tamara Quinn (pdf)
- SING maximising financial efficiency in your school (pdf)
- eTeach information eTeach licence and school recruiter model (pdf)
- Year end finance information - Mel Dharmakirthi (pdf)
- School funding arrangment - Tamara Quinn (pdf)
- Every for education - business management system (pdf)
- Zenergi - Kevan Walsh (pdf)
- weareevery.com - An offer is available for attendees at the forum until 18 March.
Contact Shaheen Sadough, area sales manager, Mobile: 07492 061604, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zenergi - If any schools would like a free healthcheck, please provide:
- Signed letter of authority on the schools header
- Most recent electricity and gas bill for each meter (no matter how old!)
- Serve notice to LASER before 31 March 2016 to provide options and shop around.
This information will allow Zenergi to provide an indication to your school clients of present costs and any future savings.
Contact Mr Kevan Walsh, chief executive, Tel:023 8028 6300, Mob: 07768 448141, Fax: 023 8028 4629, Email: www.zenergi.co.uk, Address: 76 high street Lyndhurst, SO43 7BJ
3. Enhanced vetting service: Allison Dean - Vetting officer audit and investigation team, Tel: 020 8825 8055, Email:email@example.com.
Visit page 17 of HR Shared Service Centre 2016 – 2018 brochure.