Senior leadership NPQ
National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
For school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities. For example:
- An experienced middle leader
- A recent deputy headteacher
- An assistant headteacher
- Other senior staff
Cost of programme £1055 Unless you are in a state school in England within the top 30% of pupil premium schools, then fully funded.
You should register through the DfE portal and nominate your lead provider as UCL from the National Provider list. UCL will forward your details to Teach West London.
Register now to start your NPQ in February 2022.
The application deadlines for the February 2022 cohort are as follows:
- 14 January 2022: Final date to register with DfE via the DfE Portal for a guaranteed place
- 21 January 2022: Final date to submit applications to UCL for a guaranteed place
- 31 January 2022: Final date to register with DfE for a non-guaranteed place
- 4 February 2022: Final date to submit applications to UCL for a non- guaranteed place.
If you have any questions about the NPQs, please email Teach West London via email@example.com
Programme design and assessment
|Taught course duration||Summative assessment period||Total duration|
|18 months||3 months||21 months|
How do I apply?
Read about NPQ with the University College (UCL)
To apply, go to the DfE NPQ Registration Service and choose UCL as your provider.
- Teach West London: firstname.lastname@example.org 3301 3180