Wellbeing for education return COVID-19 training - Two new dates added
03 Nov 2020
Updated 6 November - Two new dates added
What is the training?
Wellbeing for Education Return COVID 19 training aims to equip a nominated member of staff with the knowledge and skills to introduce clear, coherent information and resources to all staff in your school so that all school staff can support and enable discussions with children and young people, parents and carers.
Who is it for?
This training is for up to two members of staff. One should be a senior leader, and the other a mental health lead, pastoral lead, or SENCO
Dates and booking
Sign up via Ealing CPD online on the links below.
Staff need to complete both sessions from the same set.
- 11 and 19 November 3.30 - 5pm
- 13 and 20 November 8.30-10am New dates
- 19 and 24 November 8.30 - 10am
- 27 November and 4 December 3.30-5pm
- 25 November and 9 December 8.30-10am
- 26 November and 10 December 8.30-10am
- 27 November and 4 December 8.30-10am New dates
- 27 November and 9 December 9.30-11am
- 27 November and 9 December 3.30 - 5pm.
Full details can be found on Ealing CPD online.