Asymptomatic community testing in Ealing
12 Jan 2021
A number of testing centres have now opened for people that do not have symptoms.
This is a really important step forward in knowing you are keeping you and your loved ones safe, especially as 1 in 3 people who have COVID-19 do not display symptoms.
These local 'rapid tests' provide results within 40 minutes and are available for anyone who still needs to go out for work such as schools staff, in particular those on site, for twice weekly testing. The testing centres are:
- Acton Centre, High Street, Acton, W3 6NE
- Ealing Central Library, The Broadway, Ealing, W5 5JY
- Greenford Library, 23 Oldfield Lane South, Greenford, UB6 9LG
- Northolt Library, Church Road, Northolt, UB5 5AS
- Southall Manor, The Green, Southall, UB2 4BJ
There is availability after school and over weekends too for flexibility.
These tests are not for people who have symptoms (a high temperature, a new and continuous cough or a loss of taste and/or smell). Anyone who has any of these symptoms should immediately arrange for a PCR test by calling NHS 119 or going to the government's website.