Last day to submit ELP vision and shared ambitions and focus surveys!
09 Jul 2021
Headteachers and their leadership team are asked for their feedback on the Ealing Learning Partnership.
Log in to review the work carried out by ELP in 2020-2021:
And then complete the surveys from 21 June. We would like to hear your opinions by the 9 July 2021.
ELP vision and shared ambitions survey
We ask all ELP headteachers and stakeholders to complete the vision and shared ambition survey. The survey was emailed to you on 21 June 2021, with a recent reminder email sent on 9 July.
This comprehensive survey (eight questions) focuses on progress and the strength of our commitment to the partnership vision, shared ambition, and new ways of working.
ELP focus surveys
We ask headteachers and governors from a select group of ELP schools to complete the ELP focus surveys. These surveys aim to capture perceptions and experiences in the six ELP priority areas led by committees. There are five statements to rate.
Selected schools will be invited, by email on 21 June, to complete the focus survey. Recent reminder email was sent on 9 July. Read about our activities and individual the actions plan for:
- ELP learning and achievement
- ELP SEND and inclusion
- ELP safeguarding and wellbeing
- ELP progression and pathways
- ELP recruitment and retention
- ELP business sustainability.
Completing the survey with your leadership team may also provide a useful opportunity to gather feedback from a range of leaders involved in the partnership’s work.
Purpose of the surveys
A self-evaluation framework which:
- Can be used by the ELP board to assess the development and impact of the partnership in achieving its key aims and priorities every year
- Informs ongoing improvements and the evolution of the partnership
- Can support effective peer-review with other education partnerships.
All feedback and progress will be published in a report by the director learning standards and school partnerships in the autumn term.
ELP evaluation framework 2021* (pdf) - EGfL login required