Book your health in school visit now
04 Oct 2021
Bookings are now open for 2021/22 health in school visits (HISV).
Health in school visits are free, one-hour meetings for your PSHE lead and/or headteacher to meet with the health improvement team and review and refocus your health priorities for the year. This year, visits are taking place from November 2021 to February 2022.
Last year 92% of schools found their HISV useful as it was an opportunity for them to discuss health improvement goals and find out about events and resources (SurveyMonkey, July 2021).
- Discuss your health priorities
- Review your 2021 HRBS data and 2020 NCMP data
- Find out about achieving your Healthy Schools London awards
- Find out about trainings, conferences and other events
- Take away new resources for the school year.
Book your visit
Please visit https://hsl.as.me/HISV to book your visit by Friday 29 October.
Any questions? Please contact Emily at RayfieldE@ealing.gov.uk.