Supply and support staff needed in Ealing schools
05 Jun 2022
Passionate supply and support staff required to help make a difference in children’s education within the borough.
Ealing Learning Partnership has created a supply service via Reed for members of the community who wish to work in schools as a supply teacher or in a support capacity.
This service was created for several reasons:
- To allow you access to various schools through one service
- To ensure support staff receive London Living Wage as a minimum
- To ensure teachers are paid to scale in long term roles post as and when required
- Access to pay as you earn (PAYE) as a payment method
- Opportunities for permanent contracts within schools
- Benefits including:
- statutory maternity pay
- statutory paternity pay
- statutory sick pay
- eye tests
- discount club and
- access to a health cash plan
There are currently numerous roles available for supply staff across the borough, to register interest and learn more please email the below address with either an up-to-date CV or brief overview as to what roles you are seeking. You will be contacted within 24 hours by one of the team who will discuss suitable roles and opportunities with you.
We look forward to working with you!