Drop-in clinics for EU citizens applying for settled status
09 Oct 2019
With about 55,000 EU citizens living in Ealing, the council is encouraging individuals and families to stay and thrive with us.
To support this we are delivering five drop-in clinics to provide practical advice and support to EU citizens living locally on applying for EU settled or pre-settled status.
As well as council services on offer Ealing CVS and Ealing Law Centre will also be attending to provide independent advice and support.
The details of the drop-in sessions are:
- Wednesday 23 October, 5.30-7.30pm – Ealing Town Hall, New Broadway, Ealing W52BY
- Monday 28 October, 2-4pm – Northolt Leisure Centre, Eastcote Lane North, Northolt UB5 4AB
- Tuesday 29 October, 10am-12noon – Greenford Hall, Ruislip Road, Greenford UB6 9QN
- Wednesday 6 November, 2-4pm – Everyone Active Acton Centre, 44 High Street, Acton W3 6NE
- Thursday 7 November, 6.30-8.30pm – Dominion Centre, 112 The Green, Southall UB2 4BQ.
Advice and details of independent support organisations can also be found on the council’s website at www.ealing.gov.uk/EUSS
A flyer is attached (downloads below) with the details of the drop-in clinics, please feel free to send to your parents or print for school bags if you prefer.