Behaviour and inclusion service 2019/20
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Our service is closely aligned with Ealing secondary schools and provides interventions aimed at supporting the improvements of pupils behaviour, in developing their social and emotional awareness and by building on the inclusive practices used by school staff.
We focus on assisting schools to reduce fixed-term and permanent exclusions.
Complements the pastoral support work in the school, significantly increasing the school’s capacity to include young people who have difficulty accessing learning and are at risk of exclusion.
Any services in addition to agreed allocation, to be negotiated as required.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Negotiable other hours as required.
Building on the successful partnership with schools, with stakeholders and other agencies through a buy back model. Improving systems and responding to the changing educational landscape.
- We provide targeted, time limited and measurable intervention with students at risk of permanent exclusion and/or fixed term exclusions
- Work one to one with a small cohort of students and their parents, with groups of students and with staff in schools to scaffold other intervention plans and support
- Support school to school managed moves in accordance with Ealing’s published protocol
- Deliver bespoke behaviour related training to schools, this may be broad in its scope i.e. ‘attachment issues’ /emotion coaching but is likely to have a schools’ related emphasis i.e. attachment and strategies in the classroom.
Behaviour and inclusion service, children and adults’ services.
BIS Administrator: email@example.com